Sunday, December 20, 2015

Woofie Christmas cookies - peanut butter dog treats recipe


I was thinking what would make my dog, #Mallowcheng, happier this Christmas. Then this great idea came to my mind. I am going to make her some Christmas cookies. I found this recipe in Pinterest and it is great. I didn't try it myself but Mallow loves it. My son, Sebastian, loves to feed Mallow so I was thinking this recipe is good and I don't mind him eating it too.

Ingredients:

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup rolled oats (optional, when you want to add extra texture to your biscuit)
1 cup milk
2 cups flour
2 tablespoon baking powder


Instructions



Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit while preparing the ingredients. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and then add the milk. Mix the peanut butter last. Mix these ingredients until you get the consistency of bread dough which you could later on flatten and create different shapes out of it.Once ready, put your dough cuts in a baking pan and let it cook in the oven for about 18 minutes or until it is golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment