Monday, June 22, 2015

DIY Flower Loom Hair Tie

I love Pinterest and I have been pinning a lot of craft projects on my Arts And Craft board and I think it is time for me to put some ideas into action.  I'm not a crafty mom and please do not judge me. I just want to share my new found interest with you.
 
When I am not working, I devoted most of my free time with my baby Sebastian. Therefore, the only 'ME' time I have is my lunch break at work, so I thought of using this precious time I have for my new found interest. 
 
Let's have some fun!

Crafting Time:
1 lunch break (1 hour)
 
Ingredients:
- Paper for printing the 'gear' template
- Cardboard
- Scissors
- Printer to print the 'gear' template
- Glue to stick the paper to the cardboard
- Yarn
- Button
- Thread and Needle
-Hair Tie
 
Instructions:
To make the 'gear', you can print it from this website. http://krokotak.com/2013/01/template-flowers/.
Once you have your 'gear' ready, you can start 'wheeling'. The diagrams as follow will show you how. Have fun crafting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment